Thank you to the many contributors who have provided invaluable support!
- Rob Aguilar and SERC have provided a large number of fish and marine invertebrate photos, as well as feedback on others' sightings.
- Lance Biechele shares his expertise in fungi, lichens, slime molds, and much more.
- Mike Burchett is a prolific photographer who provides a wide range of support and documentation.
- Ben Coulter offers identification assistance on challenging ants, spiders, and other invertebrates.
- Clem Counts provided a checklist of shrimp and crabs.
- Sam Droege shares his Maryland bee checklist, bee expertise, and overall support.
- Tim Foard shared his checklist of Maryland ants and has weighed in on many ant identifications.
- Ron Gutberlet shares expertise in herpetology and general support.
- Jane Hill is a key liaison to Maryland Native Plant Society (MNPS) and generously donates content.
- Scott Housten continues to impress us with his relentless surveys of Worcester Co. invertebrates.
- Wes Knapp is a key collaborator in Maryland botany topics.
- Joe Lapp has shared his expertise on crab spider identification.
- Wayne Longbottom provides a treasure trove of plant specimen records and valuable plant expertise.
- Nancy Magnusson's support across all areas of the project cannot be overstated. Truly a life-saver for Jim and Bill.
- Jonathan Mawdsley provided Tiger Beetle records for Maryland counties.
- Jonathan McKnight has offered important insights and words of encouragement.
- Robert Naczi has provided Maryland plant specimen data and feedback on challenging plant identifications.
- Scott Nichols has provided technical expertise that allowed us to rapidly mine large and important data sets.
- Richard Orr shares an amazing diversity of photos, as well as Odonata and general natural history expertise.
- Mike Ostrowski has provided vital Microsoft Excel expertise necessary for bulk data ingest.
- Fritz Flohr Reynolds shares her passion for botany with us via excellent photos, thorough content review, and plant ID assistance.
- Bob Ringler has provided a wealth of data on Maryland birds and other flora and fauna, especially in Carroll Co.
- Gene Scarpulla and the Maryland Entomological Society provided valuable literature.
- Dan Small is a key contributor and brings expertise and important perspectives on grassland species and habitat management.
- Bob and Jo Solem have shared their wealth of data on the natural history of Howard Co.
- Jim Stasz has provided over a decade of Maryland nature mentorship to Bill and Jim, extensive feedback, and a steady stream of valuable data.
- James C. Trager has shared his ant expertise with the project.
- Dave Webb contributes a wide variety of records, as well as status and description text.
- Kerry Wixted provides Maryland rare plant expertise.
- BugGuide.net is a critically valuable resource in invertebrate identification.
View all photographers